- 100% infrared grilling helps your food retain more of its own natural juices
- Patented radiant glass panels virtually eliminates hot/cold spots and flare-ups
- Certified for safe use on any surface, including wood
- Lightweight, brushed aluminum body for easy portability
- A self cleaning surface and removable interior panel eliminates messy clean up
The Cherokee is small and light enough to travel with you anywhere and still enjoy the same state-of-the-art infrared technology found in all TEC grills. This portable gas grill has 212 square inches of cooking space and is fueled by a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder, or it can also be used with a 20 pound propane gas tank. This grill features a single 304 stainless steel burner that produces up to a rated 13,500 BTUs, aluminum construction, stainless steel cooking grids, and an easy to use electronic ignition. The self cleaning surface protects the burner, and along with the removable debris tray, eliminates messy cleanup. Includes a propane gas regulator for disposable 16. 4-ounce tanks, an optional 20-pound propane tank regulator and hose are available.