- Produces up to 55 pounds of ice daily for beverages and entertaining
- Top-hat style gourmet adds a touch of style to your drinks
- Front vented design requires no clearance on sides or behind, allowing you to build the unit in your outdoor kitchen
- UL approved for outdoor use, making perfect for outdoor kitchens, patio bars or cabanas
- Ice storage bin can hold as much as 22 pounds of ice so you can entertain all day
Delivering up to 55 pounds of ice daily, the TEC UOI55L left hinge ice maker is perfect for outdoor kitchens, patio bars or cabanas. The unit produces elegant top-hat style gourmet ice cubes which adds a touch of class to your beverage and melts slowly. This stainless steel ice maker carries a UL approval for outdoor use and a front-vented design so you can build it into your outdoor island. The unit is air cooled, so it does not required clearance on the sides or behind it. The internal ice bin stores up to 22 pounds of ice and the water circuit can be easily disassembled for cleaning. The self-contained condenser is built with fewer moving parts, so you can enjoy long lasting operation of the ice maker. The unit is not equipped with a drain pump, so it will need access to a floor drain.